Started her studies at Sekolah Kebangsaan Long Jaafar, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kamunting and completed STPM at Sekolah Menengah King Edward 7, Taiping.
She had served with the Community Development Department (KEMAS) as Pendidik Permata Kemas for 5 years before decided to open her own nursery.
She has 13 years of experience in the field of Nursery. Also a certificate holder of PERMATA Negara Children’s Course and Basic Childcare Course organized by PERMATA NEGARA and JKM.
Tiny GS is for children aged 3 months to 4 years old. In align with the development of children, the PERMATA curriculum is applied in the daily routine in the nursery. Holistic development encompasses with six components applied to children.
The six components of PERMATA NEGARA are:
1. Development of Communication Language & Early Literacy
2. Early Development of Mathematics & Logical Thinking
3. Development of Creativity & Aesthetics
4. Personality, Socio -Emotional & Spiritual Development
5. Development of Senses & Understanding of the Surrounding World
6. Physical Development
The children will be able learning through fun with the activities.